Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help with my MAT/117 (Algebra 2) Final Exam with (45

Customer Question

I need help with my MAT/117 (Algebra 2) Final Exam with (45 questions). Would this be the right Week 9 Mat/117 Final Exam for 2015.
Category: Math Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me at(###) ###-####or you can email me the answers and the 45 questions Week 9 Mat/117 Final Exam test to: ***@******.***
I readly need the 45 questions to make sure that I am paying for the right mat/117 final exam.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me at(###) ###-####or you can email me the answers and the 45 questions Week 9 Mat/117 Final Exam test to:***@******.***
I really need the 45 questions along with the answers to make sure that I am paying for the right mat/117 final exam.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thank you for using the site.
There are many, many versions of that particular assignment. Not only do the problems change from version to version, but the order does as well. For that reason, sending you a past version is very unlikely to be helpful to you.
What works better is if you take screenshots of the problems that you need help with, and paste them into a Word document, putting no more than two problems on each page. You can then use the "paper clip" button on the toolbar to attach the file to your reply, or you can upload the file to a file-sharing website such as mediafire.com or sendspace.com. Both of those sites are free and very easy to use. Once you have your file uploaded, just copy the sharing link for your file and paste it into your reply.
Thanks,
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MAT/117 Algebra 1B is the Week 9 Final Exam I really need. Are there many, many versions of Mat/117 1B assignment.
These are the 45 questions with a,b,c,d, to choose from:
1. Select the difference of (6x2 - 3x3) - (2x2 - 7x3)
2. Simplify the following expression. 4(4x + 6)
3. Select the product of (7x - 2)(2x + 8).
4. Simplify the following expression. (x + 4)^3
5. Select the product of (9x + 6)(9x - 6)
6. Select the product of (8x + 9)(x^2 - 3x + 2)
7. Select the product of (-6x^5y)(x^9y^2).
8. Select the product of (3x - 4)(3x - 4).
9. Select the product of (3x + 7). (7x – 3).
10. Select the difference of (2x^2 - 13x + 7) - (1 - 12x).
11. Factor the expression. x^2 + 8x + 15
12. Factor the expression. x2 - 11x + 28
13. Factor the expression. x^2 - 25x + 144
14. Factor the expression. 25x^2 + 45x + 18
15. Factor the expression. 84x^2 + 87x + 18
16. Factor the expression. -35x^2 - 43x - 12
17. Factor the expression. x^2 + 2x + 42
18. Factor the expression. 4x^2 - 9
19. Factor the expression. y^2 + 6xy + 9x^2
20. Factor the expression. -216x^3 + 1
21. Simplify the following rational expression.
-216x^3 + 1
x^2 – 3x - 1022. through 26 would not let me copy and paste the problems
27. An object 9.6 feet tall casts a shadow that is 28.8 feet long. How long in feet would the shadow be for an object which is 9.5 feet tall?28 through #30 would not let me copy and paste the problems
31. through #33 would not let me copy and paste the problems
34. Select the x-coordinate of the vertex of the parabola defined by the function f(x) = -5x^2 + 9x +3.
35. Determine the equation of g(x) that results from translating the function f(x) = x^2 + 7 upward 12 units.
36. Determine the equation of g(x) that results from translating the function f(x) = (x + 10)^2 to the right 11 units.
37. Select the approximate values of x that are solutions to f(x) = 0, where f(x) = -7x^2 + 9x + 3.
38. Select the approximate values of x that are solutions to f(x) = 0, where f(x) = -2x^2 + 3x + 7.
39. Select the approximate values of x that are solutions to f(x) = 0, where f(x) = -9x^2 + 2x + 4.
40. Solve for x in the equation x^2 - 12x + 32 = 0.
41. Given the function f (x) = 9x + 7, find its inverse.
42. Simplify the logarithm 1 og2 (64). Select the correct solution.
43. Select the first five terms in the arithmetic sequence an = 4n, starting with n = 1.
44. Select the first five terms in the geometric sequence an = (2)^n–1, starting with ^n=1
45. Select the sum of the series. - # ***** would not let me copy the problemThese are all the 45 questions mat/117 final exam. Could you get this and match to what I send you, so you can get the selected choices of a, b, c, or d. Please let me know what you can do......I have already paid for this Mat/117 final exam....you can check it out.... I paid $5 down and 23.00 is the balance left over under this email:***@******.***. Please help me with the all the 45 questions. Thank you!
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Yes, there are an extremely large number of possible problem sets. Even if the exact same 45 problems were used over an over, with no changes, there would be 119,622,220,865,480,194,561,963,161,495,657,715,064,383,733,760,000,000,000 ways of arranging the problems (no kidding!). And since there are multiple versions of each problem, there are an even larger number of possibilities sets of solutions. It is just not practical to keep them on file because the likelihood of the same solution set being used again is pretty much zero.
I can work with the ones that you have sent though, and provide the solutions. You'll have to match them up with the answer choices though.
For the ones that you couldn't copy/paste, can you take a screenshot of the problem?
Ryan
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
Just wanted to let you know that I am done with the problems that were included above. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.
Thanks,
Ryan