Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Gm, my homework assignment states "complete the following

Customer Question

Gm,
my homework assignment states "complete the following in a paper of 1-2 pages. I see that you answered this about 1 month ago, how can I get this answered.
Lisa
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thank you for using the site.
While that problem looks vaguely familiar, it would be helpful if you could post the entire assignment. Sometimes small changes are made to problems which affect the solutions. I'm very hesitant to post a solution set based on a small portion of the questions, as bad results have been achieved from that in the past.
You can attach a file with the problems by using the "paper clip" button on the toolbar (if it is present in your browser).
Alternatively, you can upload your file to a site like mediafire.com or sendspace.com, and them post the sharing link for your file in your reply here. Both sites are free and very easy to use.
I look forward to helping you with these problems.
Thanks,
Ryan