Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In the previous weeks, you used the sample dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx

Customer Question

In the previous weeks, you used the sample dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area so as to conduct various analyses. This is similar to providing business analytics support on an ongoing basis and entails answering (by means of analysis) many different questions.
Summarize your findings and draw conclusions. Create a final report document containing the following:
Executive summary: This section should be a 1-page summary of the most important findings presented in the context of the recommended course of action.
Data and methodology: In this section, describe the characteristics of the data and the specific methodologies used in the analysis.
Analytic details: This section should contain supporting evidence for the findings and conclusions presented in the executive summary section.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry about it. I needed it last week one day after I asked the question. I will be requesting a refund of my $38.
Thank you,
KW