Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
Experience:  Excellent Tutor with a long teaching experience at different levels.
13269833

For each of the following data sets, select the best measure

For each of the following data sets, select the best measure of central tendency.
Show all work done to get answers.

In a few sentences, explain why your selection is the best measure. Then compute that measure of central tendency for the data.

1.Approximate average household incomes for families that live in the Fallen Pines subdivision (in thousands of dollars: 55, 59, 39, 67, 54, 90, 62, 60, 840, 390, 450, 96, 55, 55, 29, 66, 62, 45, 80, 69

2.Area of residential lot in acres: 0.19, 0.24, 0.24, 0.24, 0.26, 0.26, 0.27, 0.19, 0.22, 0.26, 0.27, 0.28, 0.3, 0.3, 0.3, 0.19, 0.19, 0.22, 0.22, 0.24

3.Brand of automobile owned by families that live in the Fallen Pines subdivision: Subaru, Subaru, Chrysler, Honda, BMW, Subaru, Ford, GM, Toyota, Ford, Toyota, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Ford, GM, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Volkswagen, Subaru

Thanks...if there are any questions just ask me.
Jodie

Hi, Welcome and Thanks for using Just Answer

I am working on this and will post the answer as soon as ready. When is the deadline for this?

Thanks.

Hi

Please download the answer file using this link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yv188r

I hope that helps. Let me know if you need any clarifications. Please Rate My Answer (Tip If Happy).

Thanks.