Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
Experience:  Excellent Tutor with a long teaching experience at different levels.

I need help on two exams for college algebra? can I scan them

Customer Question

I need help on two exams for college algebra? can I scan them in to you?
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Chirag replied 9 months ago.
Hi, Welcome and Thanks for using Just Answer

How many questions in each? You need only answers? Please let me know.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

There are 25 questions on each test, and they are multiple choice so I will just need to answers sent back to me.

Expert:  Chirag replied 9 months ago.
Can we take this one at a time? You will have to accept and rate the answer twice.

If this is ok with you, please upload the first exam to a free file sharing site such as www.sendspace.com, share the file and post the link here.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I got the file

I am working on this and will post the answer as soon as ready. Is there a deadline?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No deadline just as soon as possible so I can move on with my studies. Thank you !
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Here are the answers ...

(1) B

(2) B

(3) C

(4) D

(5) D

(6) A

(7) C

(8) C

(9) B

(10) C

(11) B

(12) B

(13) B

(14) B

(15) C

(16) D

(17) A

(18) D

(19) D

(20) A

(21) C

(22) A

(23) D

(24) D

(25) C

I hope that helps. Please Rate My Answer (Tip If Happy).

Thanks.
Chirag, Master's Degree
Experience: Excellent Tutor with a long teaching experience at different levels.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Do I need to start over now to submit that second exam?

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
You can continue here itself. Post the second exam file.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Got the file.

I am working on this and will post the answer as soon as ready

Thanks.
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Here are the answers ...

(1) A

(2) B

(3) C

(4) B

(5) C

(6) B

(7) B

(8) A

(9) A

(10) C

(11) C

(12) B

(13) D

(14) D

(15) C

(16) D

(17) B

(18) B

(19) C

(20) B

(21) A

(22) B

(22) C

(24) B

(25) A

Thanks.
Chirag, Master's Degree
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Hey, did you need any clarifications on my answers? Let me know.

If you are through with this, please RATE MY ANSWER.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I have another exam with 30 questions and you have to show work. How much for you to answer those for me?

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer and Thanks for requesting me

The second exam that I helped you with had higher degree polynomials. Is this exam similar to that? Showing work on each problem will be a lot of work. I suggest you upload the file so I can see the questions and let you know.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

where do I go to scan again?

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Please upload the exam to a free file sharing site such as www.sendspace.com, share the file and post the link here.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
I have got the file. Since work has to be shown on all the 30 problems, I would request a $40 bonus upon completion. If that's ok, please let me know by when you need this done.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

That will be great, and I will need it done by this afternoon if there is any way possible.

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
I will need at least 6 hours to type up the solutions. Do we have that much time?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yes that's fine...thank you so much

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Ok, I will start the work now. (Please do not reply to this message)

Thanks.
Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Hi

Here is the answer file

http://www.mediafire.com/?5peofpmvt8b4mct

I hope that helps. Please Rate My Answer (And Add The $40 Tip).

Thanks.
Chirag, Master's Degree
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I am very happy that you finished the exam and I want to rate you now, however I need to change the card that I am paying with...how can I do this when I rate to finish?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I figured it out...sorry and thanks again!

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Hi

Thanks for rating my work. But you agreed for a $40 bonus and paid only $5? Please add the rest of the amount.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I paid the $40 and then a $5 tip and that's what's showing on my credit card statement.

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
I had said a $40 bonus. (Like a tip to be added after completion). You paid $40 for the question no doubt but the site takes more than half of it, that's why we request for bonus amounts.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I wasn't farmiliar with how this works and when I asked you how much...I meant how much total...I didn't ask you how much tip you wanted...I will get you your bonus, but considering that I am a single mom and absolutely can not afford this and had I realized the total was $80 I wouldn't have agreed... I don't appreciate this and I will NOT request you again... just so you are aware!

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
It was a communication gap. I am not insisting on the amount. I understand it can be tight. I will be happy if you can add whatever you can afford. However small is welcome. Also, do let me assist you in future also. I will be glad to.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I do appreciate that and I will do what I can. Thank you

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
Thanks and I am really sorry if you felt offended. I didn't mean to.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Can you send the rating link or whatever again so I can add a bonus? I am trying but the site won't allow me to get to where I rated so I can add more. And...I also apologize... I am a bit of a spaz when I'm stressed...u do deserve more tip because you do an awesome job and I will still request you in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Expert:  Chirag replied 8 months ago.
I am not sure where you go to add the bonus amount. May be you can email the site people and request them to do the needful. Give it a try. If it does not work out, leave it. May be we can make it up next time.

Thanks.