Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

http://wikisend.com/download/945680/Doc13.docx

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'll be happy to help you with these problems. I'll get started on them immediately and will post the solutions for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ryan
Hi again,

Here are the solutions:

Solutions

Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already rated u, u didn't see it and I haven't asked any other question yet.

I'm not sure what you are referring to with your message.

If you have received an email from me regarding rating an answer, you should know that those emails are generated automatically by the computer system and are not actually from me personally, even though they may have my name attached. I have no control over them. If you feel that you are being prompted to rate an answer that you have already rated, I would ask that you contact Customer Service so that they can help resolve the issue.

I see from looking at your other open question that there was an issue with your payment method, and that the questions you were seeking answers for changed. It was a different expert who handled that set of problems for you, so perhaps you are inadvertently directing your message to the wrong expert.

You have, in fact, rated the answer in this particular thread, and I appreciate the high rating.

If there is anything else that I can help you with, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Ryan