Martin, Physicist
Experience:  20+ years of research, engineering and teaching
47181708

I need the following solved with step by step instructions. Compounded

I need the following solved with step by step instructions.
Compounded semiannually.
P dollars is invested at annual interest rate r for 1 year. If the interest is compounded semiannually, then the polynomial P(1+r/2)2 represents the value of the investment after 1 year. Rewrite this expression without parentheses. Evaluate the polynomial if P= $200 and r = 10%.
Be sure that you show all steps of the squaring of the binomial and multiplication along with any simplification which might be required.
Please include step by step descriptions of your work.
o Evaluate the polynomial resulting from step 1 using:
 P = $200 and r = 10%,
and also with
 P = $5670 and r = 3.5%
Format your math work as shown in the Instructor Guidance and be concise in your reasoning. In the body of your essay, please make sure to include:
Your solution to the above problems, making sure to include all mathematical work and a discussion of how and why this is applicable to your everyday life.
Use the underline feature with single spacing to set up the division(s), and use the “strikethrough” font to show the canceling factors. Can you think of another way this division could be approached and worked out? If yes, briefly describe the method.
Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.):
 FOIL
 Like terms
 Descending order
 Dividend
 Divisor
Complete this problem. Please include step by step descriptions of your work.
(-9x3 + 3x2 – 15x) ./. (-3x)
Hi there,

I can help you with this. What is your deadline?

Thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need it by 8:00 am tomorrow.
Hi there,

Here are your answers.

Thanks!