Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I have completed my BA degree in 1988, and graduated with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

The Ramirez Companys last dividend was $1.75. Its dividend

The Ramirez Company's last dividend was $1.75. Its dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 25% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 6% forever. Its required return (rs) is 12%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 6 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JA

Please click on the following link for the solutions:

http://www.box.net/shared/vjfe88vkko

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you