Charles
Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
67216606

Could you please supply a wiring diagram to connect the

Customer Question

Good Morning,
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Could you please supply a wiring diagram to connect the following raymarine and other units together. I assume that you would use a Seatalk ng backbone system:- 2xE120W MFD's, 1xRD 424 Radar, 1xST 7002 Autopilot, 1xGps antennae, 1xCP370 Sounder, 1xE55061 Remote Keypad, 1xGarmin200 VHF radio and 1xVesper AIS. If you could tell me the cables needed i would really appreciate it, no need to worry about length of cables as i can work that out once i know how the system needs to be connected.
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The marine electronics specialist will figure it out.
Customer: Many thanks Pearl, i look forward to your reply
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The marine electronics specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the marine electronics specialist should be aware of?
Customer: Not that i am aware of, this an installation i am fitting on a vessel that sunk and i am refitting it. the vessel is twelve volt DC
Category: Marine Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
As yet I have not received a response either here or my email, and have now paid two $5 deposits. Is there some else I need to do to move forward
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.

Your basic network ould look like this picture, without the NMEA connections.

http://www.raymarine.com/uploadedFiles/Products/Networking/SeaTalk/SeaTalkng.pdf

For the cables, this bepends on how far it is to the backbone from the device. All of the available cables are on this page here.

http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=5536&collectionid=9&col=1617

You will also need the network starter kit. A25062, or T70134.