Joe
Joe, Marine Electronics Installer
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a Raymarine E120, will it accommodate the US & Canada

Customer Question

I have a Raymarine E120, will it accommodate the US & Canada 16gb and the Carribean 8gb?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The marine electronics specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the marine electronics specialist can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to upgrade my E120, we live along the Gulf Coast but may want to go to the Bahamas. Will my Raymarine E120 accept the upgrade?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the marine electronics specialist should know?
Customer: no
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

The E Series Classic can use Platinum Plus, Platinum, or Navionics Gold chart cards. It utilizes CF cards.

Updates: http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=3753

Only charts can be used as outlined in manual.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.