Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.

How do i fit the humminbird 100sx to the battery without an

Customer Question

how do i fit the humminbird 100sx to the battery without an ignition direct to batery (ie in line fuse what size fuse do i use
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: i have a small tini got the fish finder off brother ive attached it to the tini just need to know what size fuse to use in the inlne fuse so i don,tblow it up when connected
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: not that im aware of followd the instructions for that it didnt say what size fuse to put in the inline fuse which connects to battery terminal
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 7 days ago.

The fuse for the init should be no bigger than 3A, in the positive lead.

Was there anything else that you needed to know about the unit?