Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki

I have a xantrak rs2000 inverter in my motorhome. it has

Customer Question

i have a xantrak rs2000 inverter in my motorhome. it has power coming in but nothing coming out. ????
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: its not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: its not charging and its not sending out any power to the circuits
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Tan replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I'm Tan. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and will reply momentarily.

Expert:  Tan replied 12 days ago.

Does the inverter have a plug on the front of the converter or is is hard wired? Have you checked the circuit breakers on the inverter?