Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.

I have a H'Bird Matrix 20x Fishing System with broken

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: Hi Pearl I have a H'Bird Matrix 20x Fishing System with broken transducer.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: Sorry Pearl, I keep hitting wrong button. re : Matrix 20x with broken transducer. Serial Number on the main unit is(###) ###-####0039. By looking up charts I think I need to order an XNT 9 T and would also need a new Transom Bracket to suit. Can you please confirm Or advise what I need. Thanks Bill Preston
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 21 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 21 days ago.

The transducer that you need is the Humminbird XNT 9 20 T. Humminbird part number is ***** It will come with the mount in the kit.