Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

Does the transducer from a 440s fit with the 550s, do know

Customer Question

does the transducer from a 440s fit with the 550s
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: do know went in the drink.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Don't know 440s went in the drink .Still have transducer on boat
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't understand your questions?
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

The 440 and 550 units use two different transducers, they are not the same and they are not compatible with eachother. Did you have any further questions on the issue or was that your primary concern?

-Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

It looks like you read my answer without replying back or putting through a rating for me. Please keep in mind the website did charge you to speak with me, but they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you out if no rating is put through. If you have a further question on the issue by all means please feel free to ask. If not, kindly select a rating for my service. If you have a problem with the ratings box or can not see it please let me know.

Thanks

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Hello. No rating has been put through for my service yet. Did you have any additional questions on the issue?

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Jason