Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I purch a Garming 741xs and need to find the best match up

Customer Question

I purch a Garming 741xs and need to find the best match up for a transducer that will serve the full operating capacitu and range for this unit. I' am locking for a skimmer type for under 1000ft depths. I all ready have a Angler 220 CC boat. Please help me to find de correct one. Att. Juan Valdes.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: No
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hi Juan, my name is Jason.

What you would want is Garmin part number010-10272-10

Click this link, this is a link to Garmins website where you can purchase it.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/shop-by-accessories/transom%20mount%20transducers%20/plastic-transom-mount-transducer-with-depth-temperature-dual-frequency-8-pin-/prod85637_010-10272-10.html

I think that should do it I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Was there anything else?

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

It looks like you read my answer without replying back or putting through a rating for me. Please keep in mind the website did charge you to speak with me, but they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you out if no rating is put through. If you have a problem with the ratings box or can not see it please let me know.

Thanks

Jason