Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki

I have a bird fish finder that did work fine but now the

Customer Question

I have a bird fish finder that did work fine but now the screen is discolored and I am not able to read it What can I do to get it fixed including trading for a rehabed one or having the currently one fixed. Thanks for your help.
Jack Reynolds
4205 se hwy 33 lathrop MO 64465 (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please make more clear, what maker

and what model

your fishfinder is. And I will give you the information on repair or repair-exchange, that you have asked for.

Use the Reply To Expert function, to let me know, so I may advise you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Russell, I have a problem with my Humminbird 150 the screen is discolored and is impossible to read. I want to trade it in or get it fixed

Where are you located, please?

And how old is the Humminbird 150 ?

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)