Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I have a 2007 searay 185 sport. what is the best option for

Customer Question

I have a 2007 searay 185 sport. what is the best option for adding a depth finder.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Are you looking to add a standalone depth finder, or a fishfinder/GPS combo with a depthfinder?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to add a simple depth finder since the boat does not have one.
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

Got it. If you want a simple sounder then you want something along the lines of this, click this link below;

http://www.hawkeyeelectronics.com/depth-sounder/

Did you have any further questions on the issue, or was that your primary concern?

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

I think that should do it. But I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen, you might have to scroll up if you do not see it. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

It looks like you read my answer without replying back or leaving a rating for my service. Please keep in mind the website did charge you to speak with me. But they will hold your money and not credit me for helping you until you select a rating for me. If you have a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, kindly select a rating for my service.

Thanks again,

Jason