Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.

Vorrei fare reset navnet vx 2 furuno, non mi fa piu il

Customer Question

vorrei fare reset navnet vx 2 furuno
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: non mi fa piu il conteggio e ora non mi appare piu lo schemo display spento
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: come si fa afare il reset
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

To reset menu settings, erase waypoints and routes follow the procedure below:

1) Power off the NavNet display you want to reset

2) Press and hold the [CLEAR] button while powering on the NavNet display. Continue to hold the [CLEAR] button for about 5-7 seconds

3) A window will appear in the NavNet display asking if you want to start "simulation mode". Press the [CLEAR] button to bypass the simulation mode. The display will start in its default mode (radar and network settings are not affected)

4) Reprogram information and settings (the BBGPS/BBWGPS will need to be configured if used), etc. as normal