Charles
Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
67216606

My HDI 7 won't power up. It's 3 years old. I recently used

Customer Question

My HDI 7 won't power up. It's 3 years old. I recently used it and it would shut off after running for about 5 minutes. Now it won't power up at all. I checked the wiring, battery and fuse. Any suggestions?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.

Ensure, using a multimeter, that you have power to the end of the power cord and that all of the connections are clean and tight. If so, you can try a hard reset to see of the unit will power up. Remove any cards from the unit, then Press and hold the Zoom in and Zoom out keys. Press and release the power button. Release all keys when the map of the USA appears. If this will not work. You will need to get ahold of Lowrance at, 1-***-***-**** between 8:30 AM and 4:45 PM CST. for a return authorization number.