Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki

I have some numbers a friend shared with me. I'd like to

Customer Question

I have some numbers a friend shared with me. I'd like to transfer them from furuno to lowrance or hummingbird. How can I do this? They are-- 14470.1 46052.3 thanks My email address is ************* if u need it.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I hope I can advise you as to how to put those numbers into a Lowrance or Humminbird device.

But I will have to ask, whether they are stored in the Furuno device, and need to be transfered from there?

Or whether you just need to know how to enter numbers into a Lowrance or Humminbird device ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I only have the numbers that a friend sent to me that were on his gps. I just need them translated into numbers that I can store on my lowrance & hummingbird gps

That's different. I would not know how to convert one GPS system of coordinates to another, I'm sorry to say.

A thing to try though: see if the Lowrance indicates the same location with the same coordinate numbers, as a Furuno does. The system of coordinates may depend on the satellites used, rather than the device that's using them... in which case, likely all 3 use the same satellites to determine location.