Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a furuno navnet TZ touch 2 I have my waypoints on a

Customer Question

I have a furuno navnet TZ touch 2
I have my waypoints on a .adm file from my old garmin head unit.
How do I import all my waypoints on to my new furuno touch 2?
Thanks!!!
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi good morning. This can be complicated to say the least if you aren't experienced in doing this. It is recommended that you let a professional do that for you. You can however get that information from Garmin , they are very helpful but unfortunately they aren't open again until Monday.

You also need a special cable, they will tell you which one and supply that as well.

Garmin Support:

Monday–Thursday: 8 AM–6 PM, Friday 8 AM–5 PM Central Time (closed holidays)U.S.:(###) ###-####/p>U.S. toll-free: 1-***-***-****Canada: 1-***-***-****If you want to try has when they give you info, I will be happy to assist you with that ;-) In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service kindly.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerely Tech Michael