Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Lowrance LWX-1 Unit on my boat. It has been working

Customer Question

I have a Lowrance LWX-1 Unit on my boat. It has been working fine, but now the lowerselect button for select/enter is not working. When I first turn the unit on, in order to except the terms and conditions, I have to use the enter button on the right side near the top of unit. I can make due, as is, for the season, but I would like to send it in when I quit fishing for the year. What do I need to do, and/or contact to get a repair order for the Unit? SN: 0022460504090073 PN:(###) ###-####46In addition, I have not updated the map on the unit in about 3-4 years and a lot of the local waters have changed in depth and the water ways have changed some. Does Lowrance offer up dated charts or is that from another source? I normally run around the Port O'Connor, TX area bays and the Gulf of Mexico. ThanksBilly**************
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There is one Navico location anywhere near your locale:

Bernie's Boats & Motors

5001 N Navarro
Victoria, Texas 77904
USA
Telephone:(###) ###-####/p>

If they are not able to help you, let me know.

Is your Lowrance device within warranty? that is a different case, in some details... let me know in Reply if it is.

As for charts... I'm not sure which one work on your device's model. I would advise asking your dealer (at the address given) about a map update also.