Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have a old 3000 wiht belt driver,my boks sending som

Customer Question

I have a old 3000 wiht belt driver,my boks sending som signals to the driverjunits but nothing hapend. Can you help my?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: Hven i tun the power on and snits stanbay ther bei som flassing no more.the same when auto tuns on,but der sr bips every thems i tape the bottoms. Ther er no reasi
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: It happening after som heavy movments at the water it stop funthen.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Electronics Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi there

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Please confirm the full make and model number?

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.