Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki

I have an xm radio on my boat and cannot get the sound?

Customer Question

Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; confirm and post back the complete model number of the XM radio. Additionally, are the speakers directly connected to this (new) radio? ....or is there an add-on/external amplifier used to power the speakers?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will get the info for you! However the radio was working on all AM, FM, and XM channels during the trial period. Once we tried to renew our subscription and sirus sent us several signals to re activate but, we could only get the XM channels without any sound. We get sound out of all of our AM and FM channels. We get all of the XM channels but no sound.
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Yes please on the model number when able.