Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki

I have thin wires coming out of my auto pilot. How do I

Customer Question

I have thin wires coming out of my auto pilot. How do I repair them?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the full model #?And your Auto Pilots age?Please describe the wires and were they came from and run to?Also a picture would really help me to offer you the best possible advice?Thank youTech Michael