Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.

Robertson AP300x auto pilot is reading inactiveJA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Robertson AP300x auto pilot is reading inactive
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: we went aground and broke the idler arm. it is working again but the auto pilot is not
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: i do not think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Electronics Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.After the repair you should have done the cal set up in the manual to gt the unit functional again. Did you do this step already? Do you still have the manual as this model is discontinued.