Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki

I took my boat out as usual ( I have owned 3weeks) and the

Customer Question

I took my boat out as usual ( I have owned 3weeks) and the depth finder gives wildly inaccurate readings. 20ft reads 1100 ft. Boat has been in salt water but did give good readings. Please help me with this problem
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: The boat is a 2006 Voyger tritoon in fair condition
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Electronics Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.what is the make and model of the depthfinder on the boat?