Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

Good morning, my 688di will not read my navionics card. it

Customer Question

good morning, my 688di will not read my navionics card. it worked the first time i used it this year.the second time it would not. it did how ever after about 6 hrs. i changed screens and then it never returned. The unit shows sometimes that the card is in saying ab11 but will not display.the card does work in my lap top.
Robert
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Does the screen only sometimes work or it is only sometimes reading the card?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No will not read the card displays nothing regarding the card
unit works fine. Please do not charge my card for final payment until I get a satisfactory answer.
I have no control over billing and it is possible that you have a failing part. This site can only guarantee honest and accurate information. It can not guarantee a fix without any parts or repairs being needed on a device. We would need to troubleshoot to find out if that is the case. When using the card in your laptop how does it open? Does the 688di detect the card is inserted even if it does not use it properly?