LongTermTech
LongTermTech,
13568747

I had a 3600c model that has gone bad if I change to a

Customer Question

I had a 3600c model that has gone bad if I change to a different Lowrance model will all my electrical cenectors work
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  LongTermTech replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The answer to your question depends upon what other model of Lowrance you were thinking of swapping into the 3600c model's place.

Especially important also, is: What are the other devices the replacement must connect to?

Let me know, and I will give you specifics. (The one specific I know now is, that all the devices will either have to be directly compatible with both the 3600c, and also the new Lowrance device. And also, if the 3600c is quite old, its NMEA0183 connections may need to have new NMEA0183-to-NMEA2000 adapters put in.)