Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I have a Raymarine C120 widescreen chart plotter and have a

Customer Question

I have a Raymarine C120 widescreen chart plotter and have a great deal of trouble trying to get the information that I want. There is NO viable instruction manual. I have lost the depth reading and the bearing line pointing from the ship. How do I program (what procedure do I follow) to get the depth and bearing line on the screen. Please give me a step by step procedure. Thank you.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Raymarine C120?

Thank you

Tech Michael