Joe
Joe, Marine Electronics Installer
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Took my boat out first time this year yesterday. The

Customer Question

Took my boat out for the first time this year yesterday.
The Raymarine ST60+ guage kept giving me an alarm everything the depth of the water was more then 20 feet. I looked on line and tired to follow the directions on how the reset the alarm but that didn't work. Any help appreciated.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

They have settings for alarms that are adjustable for max depth and min depth settings, if a max depth is set as an alarm then the unit will sound when that depth is reached. This would suggest that the max depth alarm of 20 feet has been set and you can go in to adjust the depth and or turn that alarm to off as so it does not sound an alarm except for a min depth, etc.

If this alarm will not allow you to change or reverts back then I would suggest resetting the unit which whould resolve the problem.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.