Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My GPS/Finder can't read my Navionics card, I did try my

Customer Question

My GPS/Finder can't read my Navionics card, I did try my friends card and it works fine, That said the issue must be with the card, Can it be fixed? if not, is it under some sort of warranty.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Marine Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There isn't a way to fix it yourself, unfortunately, but it should still be under warranty from Navionics.

You can go through your dealer, or contact Navionics directly at:

(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.