Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Raymarine Hybrid Touch E 130 on my boat and a

Customer Question

I have a Raymarine Hybrid Touch E 130 on my boat and a deepfinder Raymarine ST 40 on the master bedroom. The deep show on the GPS and the deep show on the separate Deepfinder are very differente ( 3/3.5 Feet different) I know the ST 40 is accurate. Please tell me how to adjust the deep on the GPS E 130. Each step to follow on the E 130 to set mesure of the deep similar to the ST40. I am actualy traveling on the waterway and i am worry to hit the buttom. Thank You Bruno Lupien ( 910/880/0876 )
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The Depth Range function enables you to define the range of depth that you see in the application.

In Auto Range, the Fishfinder application automatically adjusts the range to ensure the water column and bottom are always displayed. In Manual Range, you can adjust the range displayed on-screen to suit your needs.

1. Select Range.

2. Select Range: to switch between Auto and Man.

3. With manual mode selected you can now adjust the depth range shown onscreen.

On your mfd, you would use the rotary dial to adjust the range.

I'm also going to give you a link to the operation manual - there are additional presentation options related to depth on page 210...

http://bitli.es/TO6GQR