Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I have a humminbird 155x its stuck on demo. how do i take it

Customer Question

Customer: hi i have a humminbird 155x its stuck on demo. how do i take it off demo mode?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it runs on demo fine . i am wanting the menu instruction on how to take off demo mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Marine Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you today.

When your unit first powers on do you see the start up menu screen? There is a box in it that says Start up and has an arrow nest to it.