Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I have A Raymarine Plotter A7 that has a fault on it I can

Customer Question

Hi I have A Raymarine Plotter A7 that has a fault on it I can get a used A7 unit for spares. I just need to know if all the A7 plotters are the same and parts interchangeable
Many thanks *****
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is that the entire model number? It should be something like a78 usually.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Raymarine A70
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you, ***** ***** get the same model the A70 the parts should be the same unless it was repaired at some point but the parts should still work with yours even if it was repaired. However one like the A78 I mentioned before will have different parts and will not work to replace items in your own. They will share some similar parts since they are in the same line but the parts will not be swap able. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Raymarine.