Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I'm looking display of the NAVMAN MULTI 3100 as the one I

Customer Question

Dear sir
I'm looking for the display of the NAVMAN MULTI 3100 as the one I have on my yacht, although it was used for very short time, most of the digits were disappear and I can't use it any more.
Local dealer let me know that this line is not in production any more but may be you have some displays remain in stock.
Thank - Azi
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Did you want to replace the display if I can find you a suitable replacement or did you want this done at a factory auth shop?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looking into the uTube , I've realized that the problem is well known and the reason is the conector between the display and the electronic circut.
I doubt if I can find one but may be through the eBay.
Azi
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks, ***** ***** be able to locate that connector.

But to be sure can you send me a pic of the end of it, or tell me how many pins the connector has?

Thanks

Tech Michael