Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I used signet Qv-3024 in 2011 short time and have it packed

Customer Question

I used signet Qv-3024 in 2011 for a short time and have it packed away. i wanted to use it again and plugged into my PC. However my PC detected two DVRs: DVR 0 and DVR 1. DVR 1 was the one I used 4 years ago and showing a replay of the old recording. I couldn't get the Quad view for the current DVR for some reason. What should I do?
Category: Marine Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just realize that you are in the US not in Australia. Will the setting in US different from Australia?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to wait for the answers anymore as I am now looking for a technician in Australia to teach me how to troubleshoot face to face as I believe this problem is too complicated to discuss long distance. I am now asking for a refund since I haven't got any answers anyway.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am a UK-based tech and i can assist you with this. The settings in the UK are the same as in Australia.

You will need to press the "Quad" button on the front of the DVR to show the display in quad view.

If you need the user manual, it is available at:

http://www.electusdistribution.com.au/products_uploaded/QV3024_user_manual.pdf

Let me know if you need anything else.

Pete.