Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a raymarine 4KW 24" radome. It has the following

Customer Question

I have a raymarine 4KW 24" radome. It has the following identifying numbers, 4069B, E52067,(###) ###-#### ***** CE0191. I need to know what raymarine displays it is compatible with, for example a C120 or an E120, analogue or digital, etc.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I see your dilemma.

I work on these systems all the time, but in this case there is more than 1 available display, depending on features you would like on your system.

The best thing to do is contact Raymarine at the # ***** have listed below to get this accurately they also can show you the links to the displays that will work on your system whether you use analog or digital;-)

Personally I prefer digital myself, more accurate but a little less detail.

They also have a tech support forum here: http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=773

Please call:

Technical Support

US Support Tel:(###) ###-####/p>

Our telephone support center is open Monday through Friday, 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was really not much help as I am looking for an answer not just a referral to someone else. If you work with this all the time you should be able to tell me if the E52067 radome is compatible with analogue, digital or both. Also whether it is compatible with C120, E120. E120W MFD, etc.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Oh I see, you just want to know if that particular one will work with this unt in analog and digital operations.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Please give me a few moments to finish up with another customer;-)

Thanks

Tech Mike

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks for your patience,

this is a digital unit and will not work with any that are analog (without a separate A to D converter).

but the ones you asked about specifically, yes they should all connect to this unit with no issues;-)

Here is a link to everything on the C120 which I see has the highest customer satisfaction rating of all the ones you mentioned.

Please visit: http://raymarinec120.com/

I hope that helps?

Please let me know, and also if you have any further questions for me on this.

Thank you and please rate kindly before you go,

Tech Michael