aricaudio
aricaudio, Installer/Tech
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I bought the Pyle PLMR94W, 4 Pyle 6x9 plmr692, Pyle plmr420

Customer Question

I bought the Pyle PLMR94W, 4 Pyle 6x9 plmr692, Pyle plmr420 1000 watt amp and the plmrakt8 hookup kit. The kit only comes with one set of r a jacks. So my question is do I need another set of rica jacks since it's a 4 channel system or is there a way to make this kit work? It seems I may have purchased the wrong kit.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  aricaudio replied 1 year ago.

Hi, You simply need another set of RCA cables, or a set of RCA y-splitters to make the amp work. Another pair of RCA cables can be purchased for around $10 here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-RCA-CABLE-2-ch-see-desc-for-17ft-12-foot-3FT-more-/270505932235?hash=item3efb68f5cb

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  aricaudio replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.