Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have an Onix8CISI, 14061203-0012, that has lost the sonar

Customer Question

I have an Onix8CISI, 14061203-0012, that has lost the sonar function. it comes on for about a second and then goes gray. the image will re-appear in about 5 minutes but again disappears is about a second. my boat is in Minnesota and I brought my unit back to Lincoln, ne. so I can not trouble shoot live.
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

For this one I think talking on the phone would be best and solved much quicker.

Please ether send me a request for a phone call or Accept the offer I send you now.

Then we can talk about this as we progress and until the problem is solved.

Thank you

Tech Michael.

If you dis agree then please ignore the offer and we can continue this way.

Also I need the age of your Onix8CIS system;-)

Thank You,

Michael