Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a 957c fishing system the gps works fine but the

Customer Question

I have a 957c fishing system the gps works fine but the screen moves on an angle not straight across,, has what looks bubbles around the edges of the glass thank you ,,wayne
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Bubbles around the edge of the screen are a sign of aging, and that the screen and the device have been exposed to heat for a considerable time.

As for the screen moving at an angle... perhaps that is caused by video circuitry having a wrong horizontal frequency setting, but this is not likely unless your Humminbird device has a CRT display! and I sincerely ***** ***** unless it is *very* old.

Perhaps you mean, that the whole display looks tilted? as if it needed to be rotated slightly in order to be square with the case?

Let me know what you mean by the screen moving at an angle, in a little more detail, and also let me know how old this 957c device is. Use Reply To Expert to reply to me. Thanks.