Joe
Joe, Marine Electronics Installer
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

How do I hook up a lorwnce gps to cobra radio

Customer Question

how do I hook up a lorwnce gps to cobra marie radio
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You should have separate power sources for these units instead of connecting the powers together, that is unless you have a source that will support them both correctly and are fused. In terms of nema I would need to know the model number of both devices to say exactly how each is connected, for now I can only provide general nema info stating that in both manuals it will say which wire is which and which to connect to each unit. Again, once you provide the model numbers of both I will be able to reference them both and explain wire for wire.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.