Charles
Charles, Marine Tech
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) I have been installing Marine Electronics for over a decade now.
67216606

I 't have the message in front of me, but my Lowrance LCX

Customer Question

I don't have the message in front of me, but my Lowrance LCX 111c HD has a question mark flashing over my boat icon. It did this on a fishing trip last weekend. That message was in regards ***** ***** not being able to communicate or something like that. Is this a problem that is readily recognizable or do I need to be more specific?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today.

Your GPS antenna should have its own power supply along with the supply for the unit. If the fuses for both are good, and you are getting power to both sides of them, then the antenna has failed. If you are not getting power to the network antenna, correct this issue first. Let me know what you find out.