Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have A68 with a transducer but i cannot see any structures

Customer Question

I have A68 with a transducer but i cannot see any structures on the bottom of the sea with downvision, i only see the bottom as a line. when i am over a reef i can see the bottom suddenly get deeper or shallover but with a line presentation only. What is wrong?
Category: Marine Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to get the proper settings for the sonar for 50 - 150 ft depth,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Good morning I am Tech Michael, I see you requested a phone call, its likely the best way to proceed with this question.

I will send you an offer, if you are in the US, and you accept the offer, I will call you at your convenience please include your phone # ***** the best time to call.

Thank you

Tech Michael