Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My c120 won't load. There is power. The screen flashes

Customer Question

Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Try a factory reset and let me know if that works.
Factory Reset Procedure:
Switch OFF the power to your MFD using the MFD's red power button.
After the MFD has been switched OFF, press and hold the left-most soft key (1) in while switching ON power to your MFD. Continue to hold the left-most soft key (1) pressed until the Raymarine Configuration menu is displayed. Release the left-most soft key.
Press the left-most soft key (1) to command a Factory Reset of the MFD. The MFD will report "Erasing FLOB system (30 seconds)".
After approximately 30 seconds, the MFD will report "FLOB Erased" signaling that the factory reset has been completed.
Press the right-most soft key (5) to exit the Raymarine Configuration menu. Doing so will also cause the MFD to boot up as it normally would and display the "WARNING - LIMITATIONS ON USE" dialog.
Once your display has booted to the "NORMAL - LIMITATIONS OF USE" dialog, you should check its application software version is current, and not, upgrade to the latest available version.