Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

We have installed a new Lowrance HDS 10 and 3G radar. When

Customer Question

We have installed a new Lowrance HDS 10 and 3G radar. When we operate it the radar is backwards otherwise reverse 180 degrees of the direction of travel. We cannot figure out how to align it properly. Please advise
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have the user manual for this one?

Thanks

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not in front of me
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

hi thanks, ***** ***** displaying like this since the first time you turned the unit on?

Or did it switch to this view ?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Here is a long link to a video you need. It shows how to get to the reset to factory default mid way through. select that option to fix this.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

And please rate kindly your question will NOT close when you do that I will still be here for you.

Please visit: https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrBT.CID85VttMA3HlXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTkwMQRncHJpZANBWUxBTGdXZ1RtaWNmNEswVTY5UXJBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwMxBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzMyBHF1ZXJ5AyBMb3dyYW5jZSBIRFMgMTAgcmFkYXIgYmFja3dhcmRzBHRfc3RtcAMxNDM5NTY4OTc4?p=+Lowrance+HDS+10+radar+backwards&fr2=sb-top-search&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't see any link.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

here is the link, if it isn't clickable on your computer please copy and paste the entire thing into your browsers address bar then press ENTER to get to it;-)

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrBT.CID85VttMA3HlXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTkwMQRncHJpZANBWUxBTGdXZ1RtaWNmNEswVTY5UXJBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwMxBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzMyBHF1ZXJ5AyBMb3dyYW5jZSBIRFMgMTAgcmFkYXIgYmFja3dhcmRzBHRfc3RtcAMxNDM5NTY4OTc4?p=+Lowrance+HDS+10+radar+backwards&fr2=sb-top-search&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

did you get that up?

when you see the reset on screen set that and it should revert to normal.

tech Mike

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi did that work?

If so, please remember to rate kindly if not let me know so I can continue with you;-)

Thanks

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry. will let you know when I get to boat. been too busy but will try soon.
thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** if your going to be a a day or more, please rate kindly it doesn't cost you anything to do that;-)

Then when you are ready to work more on this you can simply reply to this message and I will reply no additional cost as well;-)

Have a great day!

Tech Michael