Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician
Experience:  IT Technician at Tech Amelia
78724427

How does Nav Net 3 D compare with Nobeltec "Time Zero", what

Customer Question

how does Nav Net 3 D compare with Nobeltec "Time Zero", what are the advantages of Furuno?thanks**********
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.

The Nav Net 3D is one of the top quality systems you can get for this technology field. The difference between the Nav Net and the Time Zero is the Nav Net is more user friendly and built into the device, rather than the Time Zero usually needing installed and troubleshooted for that particular system.

If you were to pick between the two, the Nav Net would be the way to go.

*Please Choose A Star Rating (or Smiley Face) On This Page Then Click Submit To Rate Your Professional Who Helped You.

Ratings Are Their Personal Background and Positive Ratings Help Their Score. JustAnswer Is Always Here To Answer Your Questions.

Chris