Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Hwdy I have a 5 yr old E-series widescreen. I bought the new

Customer Question

Hwdy I have a 5 yr old E-series widescreen. I bought the new side sonar module C30?
anyway all is installed, but not up and running. I thinks I need a software upgrade to run it.
Help! Thaks, Tom bye
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You will need to be on the latest firmware in order for it to be recognized. Did you already check the compatibility with the E-series widescreen and that sonar module specifically? If not I'll do that for you I just don't want to repeat things to you that you've already done. Any other information about what you've had already tried or considered would be helpful.