Joe
Joe, Marine Electronics Installer
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I'm try to find the wire/colours to conect the GPS to

Customer Question

I'm try to find the wire/colours to conect the GPS to the speed gauge?
Category: Marine Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's Yamaha speed/fuel gauge what colors are used to connect the gps NMEA out to?
http://yamahaoutboards.com/sites/default/files/CommandLink%2520Operation%2520Manual%28Square%29.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
You will need to create an nmea2000 network and you can then use an nmea to command link adaptor cable such as this: http://www.boemarine.com/yamaha-command-link-to-nmea2000-adapter-cable-w-existing-nmea2000-network/
That will allow you to connect your nmea network to your yamaha command link network and communicate via nmea.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.