Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

I am trying to download the Raymarine software (RayTech RNS

Customer Question

I am trying to download the Raymarine software (RayTech RNS Planner)onto my laptop (that has Windows 7) so that I can plot routes/do waypoints on the laptop and subsequently put them on a CompactFlash memory card and use them in the Raymarine GPS unit. The software seems to load, but then can't be found. What's going on?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Is the problem you do not know where it downloads to?
Or you run the downloaded file but then cannot find the software after the install?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is much better to do a remote desktop connection as then I can just do all this on your computer directly and fix this.
I have made the request to you.